Closing Cursors

From: Sonia Gillespie <sonia_gillespie_at_lagan.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

Does anyone know of a way of closing cursors that are lying open on the database? I'm using Oracle 7.3.4 on Windows NT 4.

I've seen the open cursors in the V$opoen_cursors table and know of the dbms_sql.close_cursor, but am not too sure what I should pass as the parameter if this works at all!

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Sonia.

--