!!!! Oracle 8i Enterprise Manager will not run !!!!

From: Sven Jerusalem <sjerusal_at_itmasters.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

Hi,
I've installed 8.1.5 on my NT 4.0 SP 5 machine and everything is running smoothly, except the Management Console and every Management tool. When I select PROGRAMME->DEFAULT_HOME->DATABASE ADMINISTRATING
->ORACLE ADMINISTRATING ASSISTENT FOR WINDOWS NT
nothing happens !!!!!!!.
I don't want to administrate my Database with SQL+. On my old 8.0.5 installation these
tools were win32 progs, but the new one I think will run in the VM 1.1.7 comming with
the installation. Could the VM make problems? The Universal Installer is running prosper,
and it should use the same VM.
Please help me to put the management tools in run! SVEN Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT