Corrupted Datafiles

From: Kay Kanekowski <kkanekowski_at_a-m-c.de>
Date: 2000/07/19

Hi all,

i want to recreate one of my older DB, but i have only the '\orant\database' directory including *.ora, *.ctl and the datafiles. The problem that one of the 2 datafiles that include the system tablespace is corrupted.
Is there a way to recover my data tablespace, i tried to create an empty tablespace and changed the datafile
with my old one but then die db won't startup.

Thanks in advance
Kay Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT