Re: "cd" for sql*plus?

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

If you are on a win platform, check the registry entry under HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Oracle

for a SQLPATH entry - add c:\sql ( like any other path statement, separate the directories with semi-colons) to it and you will not need to specify it in the scripts ( Oracle looks in all the directories listed in SQLPATH for sql scripts when no directory is specified) NOTE: on NT I had to add it to the environment variables for it to work...Do both to be sure...