Job Offering: Oracle DBA

From: <kirk_at_togetherweb.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for this newsgroup.

However, our company is looking for an Oracle DBA. Here is our ideal situation. We would like to have a DBA work full time for one or two weeks. We need them to fine tune our current database, and then set up a backup database machine with some sort of data replication, and some sort of backup system.

After this one or two week period, this person would ideally work on a part time basis, monitoring the database machines and helping the developers with any problems they may have. If you are the right person, this part-time position will turn into a full time position in the near future.

We are based in the Atlanta area, but we will consider somebody who will work from their home or remote office. The databases will run on Red Hat Linux machines, and myself and several other employees are very familiar with this operating system... just not so familiar with Oracle ;)

Some information about us: we are an Internet startup company and we just closed our first round of funding. You can see our web page at www.togetherweb.com.

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk_at_togetherweb.com>   (404) 964-6071
   Chief Technology Officer, TogetherWeb Inc