Re: Trouble with user-defined types

From: John Smith <nightranger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/18

That did the trick. The question I have then is why is this so? Is this peculiar to 8i or does it apply to Oracle 8 in general? I found it odd that the examples from the Complete Reference didn't work even when entered verbatim. Thanks much for that tidbit though, it was driving me buggy trying to figure it out :)

John Smith Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT