Help info for Oracle on Unix Classes

From: Regina Asafor <x0asafor_at_raytheon.com>
Date: 2000/07/18

How different are the Oracle Classes on NT vs. Unix? I leave in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and will like to take the Oracle DBA class on a Unix platform. I will be very grateful if any one here can forward this information to me.
thanks in advance.

Regina.
Arncam_at_yahoo.com Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT