Application Programmers, please read

From: John Smith <nightranger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/18

Do any of you have to do metrics for your job? What kind of metrics do you use? Very soon, we're going to be required to come up with our *own* metrics to report on here, and I'm at a loss as to how to measure a programmer/developer's job. Any ideas would be most welcome.

John Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT