Re: Changes made under one user not visible with other....

From: Joseph Ranseth <jransethNO_SPAM_at_worldcupfishing.com>
Date: 2000/07/18

I have done that....but it still shows the old version of the procedure(page).

I dropped the synonym while logged in as both ctxsys and as well as my other user. The page - as expected - showed up undeclared when this happened. But when I re-created the synonym, the old version of the procedure showed up, when logged in as someone other than ctxsys.

It's almost as though the page is being cached somehow.....but it is not(at least not in the browser, I've cleared out all of temp internet files.....)

Any ideas?