Re: Spatial Data and JDBC

From: <bgsmith01_at_fs.fed.us>
Date: 2000/07/18

These are probably the same ones I have seen (com.oracle.sdoapi.xxx classes). I went to this page http://technet.oracle.com/products/spatial/ and clicked on the link to Oracle Spatial Java classes. From the readme:

Oracle Spatial Java Library v1.0 is a client library that enables geometry object storage and retrieval with
 Oracle Spatial 8.1.6 using JDBC. Because it is a Java library, it can be deployed on an application server
 virtual machine (VM) as well as the Oracle JServer VM or even the browser VM. It also provides a geometry
 adapter framework to convert geometry objects in various formats and a coordinate systems capability that
 supports the leading datums and projections.

Brad Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT