Help for ORA 1157 Error Message

From: JS <ghp_at_videotron.ca>
Date: 2000/07/17

I have been running Oracle Personal Edition under Win 95 for quite some time. Recently, I migrated some Access database using the Migration Wizard which completed successfully. Now, when I try to start Oracle, the error message ora 1157 appears. When I try and start from SQL Plus, the error message 1034 Oracle Not Available appears. I cannot log on using server manager either. Can anybody explain what went wrong and how to correct this problem, I have already tried re installing the software and migrating again with the same result. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT