Procedure Help

From: Enchanted <no_at_spam.com>
Date: 2000/07/17

I'm new to Oracle but can usually get my way around SQL when necessary. My terminology might not be completely correct, but perhaps someone can understand me enough to help me out.

I have to modify some procedures but I'm not sure how to access them. I found I can list them by using:

select * from user_objects
where object_type = 'PROCEDURE'

But I can't seem to find out how to edit procedure X or Y even if they're listed there.

 I've tried searching through documentation but couldn't find what I wanted. If someone could provide some help or direct me to any relevant URLs, it would be much appreiciated.

enchanted Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT