interMedia Text: Multiple Preferences

From: <frank_meyer_1_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/17

I am stuck with the following problem:

I would like to have preferences on two different objects of the lexer-class. I am not quite sure whether this is possible at all.

Let's say I have the following:

ctx_ddl.create_preference('MyLexer1', 'basic_lexer')

Now I want to have the multi-lexer as well:

ctx_ddl.create_preference('MyLexer2', 'multi_lexer)

It's time for the indexing. And this is where I don't know further:

create index ind1 on table1(column1) indextype is CTXSYS.CONTEXT PARAMETERS('lexer MyLexer1');

This is for one lexer-preference only. Where do I put the second preference (MyLexer2) ?

Thanks for any hints

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT