Distributing on CD-ROM = downsizing?

From: Eric Lepage <elepage_at_dynagram.com>
Date: 2000/07/17

Hello,

We have a client application written in C++ which access an Oracle database. We want to distribute a CD-ROM version of the software. This doesn't seems to be feasible without converting the database to a product like Access for CD redistribution.

Anyone ever did that? I'd like to hear about scenarios. Of course, in a perfect, there would be some kind of runtime-only version of Personal Oracle that could be used. But I'm skeptical about that...

Thanks in advance,

Eric Lepage - Dynagram Software ( http://www.dynagram.com ) Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT