calling stored procedure returning varray of record type from VB

From: Drey <dreyz_at_hotmail.spamfree.com>
Date: 2000/07/16

Folks,

We're on Oracle 8.1.6, VB 6.0, ODBC. NOT using Oracle Object for OLE.

I am trying to call a stored procedure that returns a varrray of a record type.
How are stored procedures returning a varray invoked from VB. In what variable do I recieve the varray. How do I bind the local variable to the call ?

Any info will be appreciated.

TIA, Drey. Received on Sun Jul 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT