Re: is this the correct license calculation?

From: n <n_at_m.com>
Date: 2000/07/16

no. you need as many user licences as the number of individuals accessing your site. for applications like these you do not usually go by user licences but by what oracle call UPU (universal power unit). The # of upus you need is decided by the cpu power of the machines on which you run the oracle.

-drey.