help! about 20003 error occurs when a asp calls a stored procedure

From: heyzz <heyzz_at_371.net>
Date: 2000/07/15

I am work in a asp-oracle project. but in some cases when I call stored procedure I got a "20003" err. which means there is a error when oracle receive the sql*net connection.

when I manully run the stored procedure with the same parameters which is given by asp, it worked. and AFTER RUN THE STORED PROCEDURE IN SQL WORKSHEET, the asp page can work also.

more Strangly, if I just re-compile the stored procedure once, then the asp program also can work.

please help me! Received on Sat Jul 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT