how do I undo record deletions?

From: ekrem <nospam_at_dot.com>
Date: 2000/07/14

hi,

either someone within my workplace has untentionally deleted all records from one of the tables or they've been deleted by some other unknown event, because the table in question is currently empty.

this happened about 2-3 days ago. is there a way for me to undo the deletes or recover the table contents somehow?

the archive log files go back about 2 weeks and it's running on oracle 8.15 on solaris 7.

thanks
ekrem Received on Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT