Installation of Personal Oracle8i

From: Kim <kimda_at_forum.dk>
Date: 2000/07/14

I have a Problem. Can Anyone give me a answer ? I have installed personal oracle8i, which I downloaded from Oracle.com. But I have problem to access to database. I need login and password to have access to database. I use my psoracle95 login and password, but it dose not work.
Can anyone help me?
Do I need new login and password? where can I get them?

tanks.

Kim Received on Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT