Dumb question about SQL

From: Um <umenon_at_xyahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/14

Lets say I have the following tables

CUSTOMERS
CUSTOMER_ADDRESS (has Address_Ln_No, City, State, Zip etc.) CUSTOMER_ADDRESS_LN (has Address_Ln_No, Address_Ln_Text)

Essentially if the customers address was

Bill Clinton
PO. Box 69 <--- This would take one row in ADDRESS_LN table) Cigar Road <------- This would take yet another row in ADDRESS_LN table) New York, NY 10096

I believe whoever created it this way wanted flexibility to add an address that had several lines.

Question:

I need to create a Invoice for Mr. Clinton. How can I create a SQL query that will take all the address_ln rows using SELECT statement.

Sorry in advance for such a dump question.

gilbert_sc Received on Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT