Oracle Job Scheduler Question

From: <salman_z_g_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/13

Question on oracle job scheduler:

Objective #.1:
At the SP level, how can I restrict that each Query WON'T take exec time more than 10 mins?

let say .. the job starts after interval of 10 mins and executes Q1 to Q4. But Q5 is taking too much time (> 10 mins)

So after 10 mins when the schedule is to start the job AGAIN ... the job was already running.

Question: Whether TWO instances of the same job would run or not ??

If Yes then how can we detect that previous instance has a query running that long?

Thanks

Salman
//

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT