A simple GUI tool to browse/add/modify data in Oracle table

From: <suma_vasudevan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/13

Hello,
Is anyone aware of any a gui tool that can be used to enter data to an Oracle database table.

Years ago when I worked with Informix database, theie "isql" untility used to come up with an easy way looking at tables, indexes etc and allowed me to browse and modify data. It was very convenient and easy to use. I am wondering there is something similar or better to work with Oracle databases. A browser interface is even better.

Any suggestions. thanks in advance.

Suma.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT