Can a stored procedure or function return a recordset

From: Jake Anderson <jakeanderson_at_byu.edu>
Date: 2000/07/13

I know this is a dumb question but I am kind of new at oracle. I am almost certain that it is possible but I can't seem to do it. How would I get a function or procedure to return a recordset. I just want it to return the results of a select query. But I can't use a view because it has parameters. Unless you can do parameters in a view. Which I also wouldn't know how to do. Thanks for the help.

--
Jake Anderson
jakeanderson_at_byu.edu