assistance on snapshot please

From: Vijay <vjNOvjSPAM_at_netheartbeat.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/13

Hi All,

The oracle DB we use is 8i (8.1.5).
I tried to create a snapshot in the following steps.

Now the issue is we have a Parent DB and a child DB at two locations I have to sync both database with updateable snapshot. i.e there will be updates taking place in both master DB and at the snapshot site DB.

I have created the following

#1 The master table at the Parent DB.
#2 created the snapshot log.
#3 created the snapshot at the child DB.

The refresh I used for snapshot is fast and it is done every 15 min.

The replication between master and child is done without any issue at all.

Now how do I reflect the changes I made in the child Table DB to the master Table DB.

Any issues on this will be great.

Thanks and looking forward to ur response on the same.

With Regards
Vijay