Oracle db to Web: WebDB?

From: Nadine Misiaszek <nadine_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: 2000/07/12

I am new to Oracle and thought WebDB would take a regular db and display it on the web. As I read through the documentation on WebDB there is no mention of linking WebDB to a database and only talk of creating and inputting a table in the browser. Am I missing something? If WebDB can't handle this, what can?

TIA Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT