How to select overlap records?

From: Michael <gzwjt_at_21cn.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

Hi, I want to select overlap records in one select statement. The table content like this:

FROM_LENGTH           TO_LENGTH
1                     100             (record 1)
101                   200             (record 2)
150                   300             (record 3)

Then record 2 and 3 are overlapping. But how can I select them out.

Thanks

Michael Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT