ORA-12203 error from OCI function call in MS C

From: S Disher <sdisher_at_cyburban.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

We mistakenly uninstalled some Oracle software that has caused our "OLOG" call from a MS C application (which has been working for over a year) to come back with the error ORA-12203: TNS: unable to connect to destination.. We have checked that SQL Plus 3.3.4.0.0 is connecting with no problem from the client running the C application. We have reinstalled the Oracle OCI 7 7.3.4.0.0. and SQLnet client/server 2.3.4.0.0 .

Any ideas how to get the OCI working again?

Thanks

Spencer Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT