Re: Introductory Database Book

From: speedyt <speedytNOspSPAM_at_altavista.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/12

I have very limited computer skills except for the usage of the programs. I am looking for a school that will train me to be an oracle database administrator. I have looked into Xintra and New Horizons but I don't know if those computer learning centers are good enough to let me get my foot in the door after completion of the certificate. If anyone have any information that may clear up these issues it would be greatly appreciated.