Parallel Query

From: Dean <d.j.l_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

Hi,
Has anyone out there had any succes using Parallel Query? If so, can you give me a idea of the improvements seen, size of the tables (rows) and kit the RDBMS was running on.

I'm struggling to get improvment on a 13Mill row table on a NT box with 2x800mghz processors.
I'm going to try with a 4x200mghz NT and a 4 processor IBM UNIX box but would be grateful for any pointers first.

Many thanks in advance

Dean Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT