Re: newbie: install + configure pO8i

From: Chuck Partridge <chuckerp_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2000/07/11

Mr. Putin, I am having exactly the same problems/situations except that didn't get as far as you in getting the ODBC finally to connect. I am going to try to apply your efforts and see how far I get. I have found that most book references I can find deal mostly with 8i Enterprise on NT and not the PO8i on W98. The '98 install is definitely a different animal. Would you consider an exchange of notes or an update on your results in this effort? I am most curious and would be greatful for your views.

Chuck Partridge