Re: Different results on SQL sort, depending on the Tool?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/11

You aren't by any chance, using a German NLS_SORT? Chances are ODBC ignores this by default. Try unassigning the NLS_SORT (or set it to English) I have a feeling the results will be identical. Then start digging further.
Just a thought... Germans seem to insist always on German sorting :)

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA