Pro C and make

From: <hawkesed_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/10

Hi all,
  Does anyone know what is going on here? I have a makefile that uses the -m flag to use the precompiler to find the relevant include files. When it is updated, I get the following: obj/ilnp_delete.o: ../src/ilnp_delete.pc. This doesn't seem correct. The .pc file creates the .c file, and the .o file is dependant on the .c file. Is there something necessarily wrong here? Cheers Ed Hawkes

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jul 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT