Re: Help: Trying to Find Data Browser in Discoverer 3.1

From: Mark D Powell <mark.powellNOmaSPAM_at_eds.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/09

TIM asked >>
In my old office, we had a version of Discoverer that had the old Data Browser program. Although renamed to Discoverer, it was the Data Browser program with the graphical interface - condition boxes, tables and relationships, and the results window.

In my new office, they have Discoverer 3.1. I installed both the user edition and the admin edition, but as yet, have found the familiar Browser interface. <<snip>>

Where is the Data Browser? Is it in Discoverer 3.1, or in some other software. <snip>

Can anyone shed some light on this?
<<
Data Discoverer replaced the Data Browser and Data Query products. They are both obsolete products that are no longer available. I did not know that the previous version of Discoverer had an interface that looked/acted like Data Browser. You will need to learn to use the newest Discoverer interface.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Sun Jul 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT