Re: Encrypting certain fields..

From: Bastiaan Schaap <bschaap_at_desyde.nl>
Date: 2000/07/09

Hi Ben,

About the private/public stuff, unfortunately I'm not an expert in encryption and so... Actually I'm still trying to find information about this subject myself. I do know that you definately don't want program these things yourself. So it would be wise to buy a third party package for it. I'm sorry I can't help you with this. If I know more, I'll let you know..

Cheers,

Bastiaan Schaap
Oracle Web Development,
Desyde ( http://www.desyde.nl ) Received on Sun Jul 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT