Orcale personal edition 8i and Windows ME

From: didbre <critique_by_didbre_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/08

I just tried to install the Oracle personal edition 8i for w98 on my Windows ME and I have one big problem :

just after the welcome screen of the universal installer, I click on the next button and the program suddenly quit with no chance to escape.

Is win98 and winME so different ???

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Sat Jul 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT