Re: PL/SQL and v$session

From: Antonio Sant <asant_at_iol.it>
Date: 2000/07/07

Hi!

First of all I think that you can't update v$session because it's a view. Second v$session is part of the schema SYS: so you must try SYS.v$session Third You must give special grant to the user that run the test procedure: it must be able to read the v$session from a PL/SQL block. Because you want to update you must grant update to the user.

Hope it helps

Bye!