Re: PL/SQL and v$session

From: Peter Smed Vestergaard <Peter_Vestergaard_at_saxotech.com>
Date: 2000/07/07

Thanks... I thought it might have something to do with privileges, but why can't I do a select on v$session without having select rights to v_$session?

One of my colleagues needs the sessionid to temporarily store somthing in tye database which is invalidated when the session finishes.

Any other way to store information in the database, visible for thoer sessions but "a gonner" when the session ends?

Peter

EMail: Peter_Vestergaard_at_saxotech.com

Remove xxx on reply