Im considering taking a Oracle Class, Please answer some questions.

From: Andrew <rushfan31_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/07

I have been a COBOL programmer in the banking software industry for the past 11 long years. Ive also done some VB and a little C++ and took some JAVA.

Im currently working part time (3 days a week) and am interested in going back to school to get a degree in something not at all computer releated and am looking for a field that I can work part time in and Oracle seemed to be an option. Are there gonna be part time contractor positions out there?

Are there different areas that Ill have a better chance of getting part time on?

Any help is appreciated,
Andrew
rushfan31_at_yahoo.com Received on Fri Jul 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT