Re: recreating table structure

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: 2000/07/06

If you have a database link to the central database you can use the following while connected to the local one:

Create table LocalTable as Select * from CentralTable_at_linkname where 1=2;

This will create the structure of the table without data since 1 never equals 2....

If you want to 'clone' the table, data and all, just eliminate the where clause...