Re: Need your idea!

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: 2000/07/06

You could start by studying good books from Osborne/Oracle Press and O'Reilly.

A valuable reference is
Oracle8i: The Complete Reference, by Kevin Loney and George Kock ISBN 0-07-212364-8
CD with samples is included.
This covers a broad range of topics. The main focus is a detailed listing of command and functions and its syntax. You need other books to help you to understand better the SQL and other aspects of Oracle.
http://www.osborne.com

Oracle PL/SQL from O'Reilly is an excellent resource. Sorry, I do not have the book with me right now to provide further details.
More details at
http://oracle.oreilly.com

If you are a programmer, Oracle Developer is the most popular environment, same used to create Oracle Applications (ERP).

Oracle Developer/2000 Forms: The Practitioner's Guide Albert Lulushi, ISBN 0-13-949033-7, published by Prentice Hall The included CD ROM brings computer based training from CBT Systems http://www.phptr.com

All mentioned books are also available at http://www.amazon.com

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
Database Applications & Internet Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
EC Municipio
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular phone: 351-917383469
Cellular messages: 917383469_at_sms.telecel.pt
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and answering machine from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152

Outside USA (international fares apply)
1-917-463-3173