Pro*C for Oracle 7.3.4

From: Christophe Conduché <conduche_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: 2000/07/06

Hi !

I'm looking for someone that can compile a little program (50Ko) with Pro*C for Oracle 7.3.4

I've only Oracle 8i installed on the computer I'm working on, and I need to compile an old program for a Oracle 7.3.4 program. As I haven't it here, I need to find someone that as the good version of Pro*C to compile the program.

If someone can do it, please mail me, I'll send the .pc file.

thanks a lot for any help

Christophe Conduche
APM-Online Received on Thu Jul 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT