Looking for a populated database application

From: Umair Rasool <umairr_at_ifi.uio.no>
Date: 2000/07/04

Hi,

I am master's student at the university of Oslo and my thesis is about 'Evaluation of Oracle8i for schema versioning/evolution' . My problem is

that I am looking for an application which is typically used by a small or medium-sized company (be sure that I want a populated database, with a number of tables, views, triggers etc and with correponding.. dependent procedures). Is there anybody out there who can help me with a

good working example application with data so that I can test it?

Thanking in anticipation... Received on Tue Jul 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT