iAS (successor to OAS) where to download ?

From: Vladimir Vuksan <vuksan_at_cs.unm.edu>
Date: 2000/07/03

I don't know how many people have heard but Oracle has supposedly released a product called iAS that is to be a successor to OAS. They say it integrates well with Apache. More information can be obtained from

http://www.oracle.com/ip/deploy/ias/index.html

Unfortunately when I try to download the trial version I can't connect. The link where "Try Online" points to is

http://larva.us.oracle.com:88/products/ias/

larva.us.oracle.com is an invalid hostname.

Does anyone know an alternative location ?

Vladimir Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT