downloadable version of 8i: is completely functional?

From: Pedro Ramirez Estrela <pramirez_at_cev.es>
Date: 2000/07/03

Hi, i've downloaded the 8i from the Oracle web, and i've read in the licesing agreement that I only have right to work at one machine until I adquire licenses. That's ok , but I can't connect to the database from other machine that the server where i've installed it, and i was wondering if it's not only a legal restriction but a functional restriction. Someone can explain me this?

thanks,

Pedro
pramirez_at_cev.es Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT