Please help... Unable to connect d2k with oracle

From: Gaurav Saxena <rannu80_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/07/03

Hi Everybody,
I am a 3rd semester comp. Sc. student at Delhi University. I am facing a grave problem that whenever I try to connect Oracle 8.0.4.0 with Developer 2000 R2.0's Form builder, Procedure builder or for that matter anything in Developer 2000, the form builder hangs without any action whatsoever. the version of form buider is 5.0.5.4.0. I have made a dsn name using the oracle odbc driver ver 8.0.4. this dsn is working on bequeth protocol as I am on a stand-alone PC using win98.
also please tell me what should I put in the Application Options and translation options of the odbc dsn name configuration dialog box.

I would be obliged if you would help.
thanks
Gaurav. Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT