Re: When can I delete these arch1_*.dbf files?

From: Courtney Thomas <ccthomas_at_flash.net>
Date: 2000/07/02

Greetings !

I'd appreciate a note relaying.........

Where'd you get Oracle 8i for Solaris_x86 ? Is it the Linux version or what ?

I've looked at Oracle's ftp site and failed to see a Solaris 8i version for x86.

It's fine with me to not clutter up the newsgroup with this answer, i.e. ccthomas_at_flash.net

Appreciatively,

Courtney

<-----End of Msg--------