Re: Finding info on Constraints

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: 2000/07/01

The last piece you are looking for is in user_indexes:

User_constraints tells you what primary key the foreign key is referencing. User_cons_columns tells you which columns in the child table are referencing the primary_key.
User_indexes tells you what columns make up the primary key.

John Alexander
Summit Software Design