Backup with OEM

From: Chintan Parikh <cparikh_at_tri-par.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

Hello,

I am using oracle 8 for Netware4.11. Now when I try to take back-up from OEM(oracle enterprise manager) recovery manager whizard, after chanel page when i press next it gives, "property read only","parameter needs". Please give me some clue for this problem.
Thanks
Chintan Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT