Re: How is date storeed in column?

From: Newbie \(Joe \) <jranseth_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

Thanks, everyone.....I got everything figured out that I needed. I noticed that whenever I selected a date that was entered into a table it returned only dd-mon-yy, but it actually stored it with all the precision figures. I was initially led to believe that it only stored those values, but after your help, and viewing the data in dba studio, I found that it stores everything I need.

    Thanks!

--
Joseph Ranseth - Webmaster
World Cup Fishing