Re: How do I "Set Role" with Visual Interdev?

From: «» <mlnelson_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2000/06/30

have the DBA/or you execute these command in SQL/PLUS (webuser -- is the user id and
  webrole -- is the role)
____start of script commands:

create role webrole NOT IDENTIFIED;

grant alter session, create session, connect, resource,

               exp_full_database, webrole to webuser;

grant alter session, create session, connect, resource,

               exp_full_database, webrole to webAdmin with Admin option;

commit;
______end of script commands: